FortisBC is offering an incentive of up to $6,000 per unit when you meet your commercial buildings HVAC needs and install a high-efficiency rooftop condensing make-up air unit.
|Make-Up Air Unit Size||Requirements||Incentive|
|1,500 to 5,000 cubic feet per minute (CFM)||
||$2,000 per unit|
|5,001 to 10,000 CFM||$4,000 per unit|
|10,001 to 15,000 CFM||$6,000 per unit|
- You must be a FortisBC natural gas customer under any rate class except Rate 1.
- You must be an owner or long-term leaseholder of an existing commercial or industrial building or a builder/developer or property owner of a new commercial or industrial construction project
- The purchase date of products (as shown on the paid invoice) must be after May 1, 2019.
- Full eligibility requirements can be found on the FortisBC website.
How to Apply
- Carefully read the terms and conditions to confirm your eligibility.
- Purchase and install equipment that meets rebate requirements
- Email your completed condensing make-up air unit rebate application and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A copy of the paid product invoice showing product type, quantity, make and model number, and total cost before tax. The model number must be clearly displayed on the invoice.
- If the program is unable to tell what model was installed, they may request a product specification sheet.
- A copy of the installation invoice (if applicable)
You must submit an application and supporting documentation no later than 365 days after the purchase date of the product(s) (as shown on the paid invoice).
- Check out our incentive search tool for other energy efficiency upgrades incentives.
- Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.
- Learn more and apply for incentives by visiting FortisBC.
Program Contact information
If you have questions, contact your key account manager or via email.
- FortisBC email@example.com