FortisBC is offering incentives for improving your compressed air equipment efficiency with select upgrades.
- Compressed air dryers – $5 per cubic feet per minute
- Low pressure drop filters – $2 per compressor hp
- Variable speed drive compressors – $100-$150 per compressor hp
- Zero loss condensate drain – $200 per drain
- You must be a FortisBC or municipal* commercial, industrial, or irrigation electricity customer.
- You must be an owner or long-term leaseholder of an existing commercial or industrial building or a builder/developer or owner of a new commercial or industrial construction project.
- Full eligibility requirements can be found on the FortisBC website.
*Includes Grand Forks, Penticton, Summerland, and Nelson Hydro.
How to Apply
- Carefully read the terms and conditions to confirm your eligibility.
- Purchase and install qualifying equipment.
- Apply online or email your completed application form and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your FortisBC electricity account number or municipal account number from Penticton, Summerland, Grand Forks or Nelson Hydro;
- Scanned or pdf copies of all receipts for the purchase and installation of products relevant to the incentive you are applying for.
- You must submit an application and supporting documentation no later than 365 days after the purchase date of the product(s) (as shown on the paid invoice) or installation date, whichever is first.
- Check out our incentive search tool for other energy efficiency upgrades incentives.
- Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.
- Learn more and apply for incentives by visiting FortisBC.